What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website
When registering or filling contact us form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address,IP, phone number, Company Name or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
1. We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
2. Your information is saved in our database in order to improve our usee and website experience.
How do we use your information?
1. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
2. To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
3. To improve our website in order to better serve you.
4. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
5. To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google Analytics on our website.
We have implemented the following:
Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
2. We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
3. It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
4. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
5. We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
6. If at any time you would like to access, object, cancel the processing of your personal data OR unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Vorasales Marketing LLP, L.M Road
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400068